Parrish & Co. is an executive search, recruitment and headhunting firm for corporations and fast-growing companies in Jakarta, Indonesia. Meet our consultants, discover our executive approach and best commitment to provide a perfect solution to your recruitment activities.
- Help improve product quality without lengthening delivery times.
- Identifies and coordinates project deliverable according to recommended strategic plans and timelines.
- Liaise with project member from a different division (e.g Engineers, QA, etc) to coordinate the needed task.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation along with detailed action plans and scheduling, provides timely feedback and drives a culture of agility and learning.
- Assist to identifies project risk, define contingency plan, resolved issues and potential conflicts within a project.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties if there are changes on project scope, schedule, or costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques while maintaining comprehensive project documentation.
- Conduct project post-mortem meetings to identify key learnings to be shared across the firm and share best practices with the wider audience.
- Ensure the success and sustainability of the project by reflecting on process issues and taking appropriate actions.
- Bachelor’s degree in any major that able to manage stakeholder to balance schedules, interests, timelines, and expectations.
- At least 3 years’ experience in managing Software Development Project
- Technical skills and knowledge (MS Project, JIRA, Harvest Forecast or any business process/projects management tools)
- Familiar with Agile / SCRUM methodology is highly preferred
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills (both Indonesia and English)
- Interest and passion in digital technology especially in Finance / Fintech industry
- Demonstrates leadership skills to maximize team’s potential and organization at large.
- Experience in FinTech industry or Software development organization
- Experience in E-Commerce industry
- Experience in designing sprint
- Project Management Training/Certification
ick here for more executive career opportunities or vacancies at Parrish & Co
|Job Category||Entertainment Platform|