Parrish & Co. is an executive search, recruitment and headhunting firm for corporations and fast-growing companies in Jakarta, Indonesia. Meet our consultants, discover our executive approach and best commitment to provide a perfect solution to your recruitment activities.
- Help us scale our QA efforts of Mobile Apps testing by identifying tools to improve our QA and development efforts
- Ensure that validated deliverables meets functional and design specifications and requirements
- Develop and maintain automation suites for website, mobile application, and backend services (functional, UI/UX, performance, security test, and APIs)
- Create testing report and communicate with Software Engineer for further handling
- Conduct regression test
- Conduct stress test
- Work with other engineers to develop and execute test plans
- Support and extend existing validation frameworks
- Design, research and implement code analysis, complexity analysis and validation tools
- Read and understand application code, identify areas of weakness
- Identify bugs in new and existing code, determine root causes, and suggest possible bug fixes
- You like to improve things and ensure good quality
- You enjoy solving problem. You are passionate to dig deeper finding the root cause of problem and offer solutions.
- You like using systematic analysis approach.
- You have understanding of software systems architecture generally, e.g. n-tier web architecture
- You pay attention to details, work accurately and consistent to achieve goals.
- You are confident using tools and systems to manage large and/or complicated assignments.
- You have a knowledge of Obj-C/Swift/Java; familiarity with at least one framework for mobile UI testing
- Excellent ability to create test plan, intuitive understanding of where and how software will fail
- Experience with mobile build/release management framework: Jenkins/Travis, etc
- Experience working with JIRA (Bug reporting/tracker)
- Experience in any Automation tools such as Appium, Selenium, Cucumber, Katalon,
JMeter, Robot Framework
- Has knowledge/experience in testing APIs using tools like Postman, etc
- Minimum 2 years experience in similar position
- You graduated from Computer Science, Information Technology, Information System, or other related major.
- You demonstrate experience writing formal test scripts.
- You have experience in organizing testing.
- You have experience mentoring junior tester.
- You have experience with mobile development a big plus.
- You have experience in coding.
ick here for more executive career opportunities or vacancies at Parrish & Co
|Job Category||Entertainment Platform|